All necessary measures are taken in our hotel, to ensure your safety and the one of our employees against COVID 19.
Although the application of our high standards in terms of hygiene measures is already a daily priority, we wish to inform you that these have all been raised to the maximum in order to reduce the risks of propagation of the Covid 19 by using sanitary protocols that meet government standards for disinfection of rooms and public spaces, as well as by leaving the rooms free for a minimum of 24 hours between each guest in order to minimize the risks for our maintenance team.
For this, we have put in place:
- Distancing measures
- Mandatory mask for our staff
- Addition of many hand gel disinfectant dispensers available (some in foot pedal dispensers) in common areas
- Sanitary protocol to government standards for disinfection of rooms (available on request at reception), public areas.
- Removal of reception products / room information sheet
- Rooms left free 24 hours between each reservation
- Check in, check out ON LINE procedures recommended
- Payment by credit card recommended
- Breakfast to take away or to eat in your room
For Ibis Budget Chalon-Sur-Saône Nord in addition, we have installed a bleach-based disinfectant in the "cool service" area so that the customer can use the microwave.